How the heck did the summer go by so fast? Time for another monthly knit list already? I didn't even finish my last one. Here's what happened.
Finish my July Holiday Headstart project- DONE!!! Knit a pair of Fetchings for my August Holiday Headstart project- DONE!!! (Although I never got around to posting them. Heck, we all know what Fetchings look like though.)
- Finish the first Seduction Sock - Nope. I ended up frogging these. I did start the Pillars of Atlantis socks in their place, but haven't quite finished the first one. I also started a new pair of socks when we went to Cape Cod. I'm almost done with the first one.
- Finish Mystery Stole 3 - Nope, didn't finish this either. When the theme and the "wing" got announced, I put it into hibernation so I could figure out if I wanted to knit the wing or not. I've decided that I will knit it as written, with the wing, but I'm not sure how soon I'll pick it up again.
So, for September I think I will keep my list very short and try a little project monogamy. Here's what I have planned.
- Finish either the Cape Cod socks or the Pillars of Atlantis socks.
- Knit another Amanda's Squatty Sidekick for Holiday Headstart.
- Knit the Casino Shawl! I just bought this pattern today and cast on the 305 (!!) stitches, so I'm ready to go. I'm a little bit afraid that it's going to give me a knitterly smack-down, but we'll see.