Before I get going on my meme, I want to thank everyone for your comments and thoughts and concerns on my last post. I'd like to try to answer each comment personally, but I haven't been able to work up the energy for it yet. Please know your kind words mean the world to me and Pea. We are still shaken, scared and upset, but we are starting to sleep a bit better each night.
On to the meme. Today I'm sharing the Letter Meme that I got from Walden. She gave me the letter D - so here are ten things I like that start with D, in no particular order.
- Diabetes bloggers - they are one cool group
- Donuts - yummy
- DPNs (double-pointed knitting needles) - I really prefer these to circulars
- Daytime television - my guilty pleasure is watching a couple of soap operas
- Dancing ballroom - Pea and I have been taking ballroom lessons for about 5 years, which makes me feel like we should dance a lot better then we do
- Diamonds (specifically 812 & 912) - what woman doesn't like diamonds (okay, besides my mom)
- Dove chocolates - by far my favorite "grocery store chocolate"
- Decaf coffee in the afternoon - I love coffee just for the taste, so a nice soothing cup of decaf is a great warm treat that won't keep me up all night
- Derek and the Dominos - Layla is one of the all-time greatest love songs, but then again Clapton is God
- Daisies, of the Gerbera variety - they are so colorful and pretty