You know that "7 / 8 things about me" meme that you've seen everywhere? Well, I too was tagged . . . several times!! By Jessica, Wendy, HDW, and Knit Annie. I'm not sure what I have left to tell you about, but here goes:
- If I could change one thing about my life, I have no hesitation about what it would be. I would no longer have diabetes.
- And as long as I'm at it, no one else would have diabetes either. (Heck, if I'm curing myself, I might as well cure everyone!!)
- My immediate family all have birthdays that can fall on holidays. My dad and Pea have birthday's one day apart, and they sometimes fall on Labor Day. My mom's is sometimes on Tax Day. My brother's birthday is sometimes on Election Day. And some years, mine is on Memorial Day.
- I get VERY attached to things. My vacuum just broke, and I bought a new one, but it still killed me to throw out the old one. After all, we've sucked up a lot of crumbs and dust-bunnies together!
- More often than not, I would rather stay home and knit in front of the T.V. than go out.
- More often than not, Pea would rather go out than stay home. I don't know how we manage to comprise. (Actually, I do. He usually gives in to me.)
- In real life, I'm much less "happy and cheerful" than I seem on my blog. I guess blog-me tries to be more positive and upbeat, while real-me is more pessimistic.
Okay, on a lighter note, here is my entry for the Summer Goals Contest. This was easy, because I love setting up lists and goals!!
- Lots of socks (have you joined Summer of Socks 2007?)
- My second lace shawl
- Finish Tahoe
- Finish my last two UFO's . . . well, okay, at least work on them enough to move them to WIP status
- Knit at least one tank