It's time to get back to Meme Mondays, and this week I'll start with this Meme that Evy tagged me with.
Rules of the game:
* List six unimportant things that make you happy;
* Mention and link to the person who tagged you;
* Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along , and comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged. (I never tag anyone, but please feel free to grab this meme if you wish!)
- A freshly vacuumed floor. Somehow if my floor is clean, it seems like my whole house is clean.
- Pizza and Martini Friday. Every Friday for the past couple of months, Pea and I have been "treating" ourselves to an Archer Farms frozen pizza and Pea makes Cosmos. It has become a way to kick off the weekend, and I look forward to it every week.
- Goofing around on Twitter. I've gotten to know a lot of great people through Twitter, and tweeting with them makes me happy.
- Watching my "guilty-pleasure" soaps. Yes, after all these years, I still watch All My Children and General Hospital.
- New shoes. No explanation necessary.
- Comments. That's right, I'll admit it. I blog because I like to, comments or not. But each and every comment I get makes me happy.
Believe it or not, it was hard to come up with six UNIMPORTANT things that make me happy. Because anything that makes some one happy is very important!